Here are a few things that can lower your homeowners insurance premiums:
- Any upgrades you can do to your electrical, roofing or plumbing.
- Continue to have claim-free histories.
- Use independent agent like Brighton to shop several companies to find you the best rate.
- Combine your home and auto policies for additional discounts.
- Install alarms, deadbolts, or sprinklers.
- Paying your premiums in full.
- Make sure you have the right coverage for the valuables in your home and don’t have too much coverage resulting in higher premiums.
- Increasing of your deductibles.